Friday, December 30, 2011

Spiritual Needs

Your spiritual needs and happiness are as important as your material needs.  Taking time to speak to the God & Goddess is a daily ritual for me and I know you can do the same; it only takes two minutes every morning.  I don’t always have time to light a candle, so I sit quietly and call the names of the Gods or Goddesses that I know will help me.  Having a good relationship with your deities will comfort and nurture you.  Their loving energy can help you to get through the day with safety, joy and hope! 

Our dreams are heard by the Gods.  We in turn must never give up our dreams no matter what obstacles are seemingly in our way.  Remember your Majick is powerful!!

I wish you Blessings of Health and Happiness!

Reverend Laurie Cabot HPs

1 comment: